More from the feed my company gets from magazines looking for stories. This week – FHM
MEDIA OUTLET: FHM (spokesperson or expert request)
MEDIA TYPE: Consumer Press
JOURNALIST: Ben Wilson (staff)
DEADLINE: 28-May-2009 12:00
QUERY: I’m very keen to interview experts on the following subjects:
1) How to eliminate stains from chino trousers
2) The science behind building a decent rope swing
3) How to build a homemade barbecue from an oil drum and a Sainsbury’s trolley
4) A legal expert to tell me five surprising summer laws
5) An agriculture expert to tell me the top 8 smelliest roads in Britain (to do with drainage, manure, etc)
6) A surfer to explain how to successfully surf a lilo
7) A hat tailor or stylist to describe how to wear the following hats correctly: a chef’s hat, a straw hat, a baseball cap, a Trilby, a fedora
8 ) A fashion expert or stylist to describe how to choose a beach towel that doesn’t clash/ flatter with your complexion or body composition.
I’m sure that the readers of FHM do have to worry a lot about stained trousers, but I’m not sure about the rest.